It's very easy to take care acrylic product. Attached dust could be removed with soft brush or water dried with soft cloth. One can use neutral detergent to clean grease or oil on the surface and then wash with water. Polishing wax could be used with soft cloth to polish the acrylic product to give the shining appearance.
Acrylic products are good and reliable life mates with the following suggestions.
Chemicals which acrylics can be worked with：
- Diluted acid: Hydrochloric acid(30%), sulfuric acid(30%), nitric acid(30%), etc.
- alkali(aq): Sodium hydroxide (45%), etc. Sodium Chloride, etc.
- Aqueous solution of surface-active agents,
- Milk, Soy sause, Worcester sause, Vineger, Beer, Sake
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons such as petroleum ether, gasoline, diesel
- Alcohol: Methanol, Ethanol, Ethylene glycol, Glycerin, etc.
- Oil, Grease: Gasoline, Engine oil, Kerosene, Wax remover, Rape-seed oil, Butter, etc.
- Surface-active agents: Shampoo (conc.), Kitchen cleaning agents (conc.), etc.
- Others: Hair dressing agents, Insecticide, etc..
- Aromatic hydrocarbons: Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, etc.
- Ketones: Acetone, Methyl ethyl ketone, etc.
- Ethers: Diethyl ether, Tetrahydrofuran, etc.
- Halogenated hydrocarbon: Chloroform, Carbon tetrachloride, etc.
- Esters: Ethyl acetate, Butyl acetate, etc.
- Aldehydes: Form aldehyude, Dimethil aldehyde, etc.
- Organic acid: Formic acid, Acetic acid, etc.
- Strong concentrated acids: Hydrochloric acid(35%), sulfuric acid(70%), nitric acid(70%), etc